Sunday, December 5, 2010

I love Sunday's and lots and lots of Christmas pictures

 Good afternoon folks. I hope everyone is having a great day. I must say that Sunday's are my favorite. I was fortunate enough to be off yesterday so I took advantage of that time and went to Hope Harbour to look for a small square frame for a Sampler Girl freebie {to be posted later} I just finished stitching. I can always count on my favorite thrift store to come through for great frames for less than $1.00. After leaving HH I stopped by Prim & Proper to see how the Christmas open house was going. Tony and Tandra were busy helping customers and setting out tasty refreshments. It was a cold rainy day mixed with sleet but that couldn't keep those of us who love P&P away. I saw so many things there that I love but exercised discipline and stayed within the $20.00 budget I set for myself. I found exactly what I went there for, grungy tapers, a tiny candle ring/wreath and a dishtowel. After leaving P&P Ashton and I headed into town to do a bit of Christmas gift shopping at Woof Boutique and Barkery for my granddogs Sasha & Lucy. I luv, luv this store! Kim has everything you could ever want for your fur baby, and her staff are wonderful.
 So, today is kinda, sorta my be lazy day. You know, laundry, a bit of housework, bathe the dogs, a bit of stitching and net surfing. Lazy.
 Ok, I went on and on long enough about my weekend so I'll  let you get back to yours, but please do continue scrolling down to see a bit more of my Christmas decorations.


I got this box from Country Comes to Town to add to my stack of old boxes/trunks that are in my den but decided to put hangers on the back and hang it on the wall instead. I hung the dish towel and tiny wreath that I got at P&P yesterday on the door.
Closeup of the top of  the box/cabinet.
I got this Santa last year from Jenny at Just Country, he's one of my favorites.
He sits on top of the bookshelf in our den next to one of my small Christmas trees .
This is the small tree on the nightstand in our bedroom.
I call it the family tree because it has the ornaments on it that I stitched with all our names.
Santa & Elmer {another one of my favorites} sit on the nightstand next to my tree.
I hope you enjoyed my Christmas photos. I'll be back soon with more.
Till next time,
Kimberly : )

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Hope Harbor in a long time. Love your decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am now a follower of yours =)
    I love, love, love your decorating!
    You sure have the magic touch!

    Merry, merry!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete