Friday, December 24, 2010

Where did the time go???

 Where did the time go? I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas day! I've been away from blogging much longer than I planned to be. I tried to do most of my shopping a little each day on my lunch break which was much better, less crowds.
 In the evenings I was busy stitching Christmas ornaments for the receptionists, managers and doctors at the animal hospital and wouldn't you know it, I forgot to take pics to show you.
 On December the 11th we had our staff Christmas party at Dr. K's house.
This is the CFAH gang minus two who were out of town.
This past Wednesday Ashton got her drivers license. She was so nervous, but the driving instructor she had kept her busy with chit chat and she completely forgot about her jitters and passed with flying colors.
I thought I would show you a few more pictures of the decorations around the house.
This is a little shelf  that sits on top of a bench in my dining room, I change it out depending on the season.


I guess by now you can tell I love Santa's. The first one I found last year at TJ Maxx for $4.99, the Santa holding the bell I also found last year at Marshall's for $5.99 and the Santa holding the wreath I got at couple of months ago at Prim & Proper.

These are the tallowberries that my friend Sherrie gave me a couple of months ago. I added some pine stems that I found on sale at  Hobby Lobby.
This is my Snowman grouping in my bedroom hallway.
And I guess you could say that I also love snowmen. I found these prim guys at CCTT last year after Christmas for 50% off.
sampler girl freebie that hangs by my front door. I found the frame at Hope Harbour for .39 cents.
The timer for my green bean casserole just dinged, so I'm off for now to finish cooking a few things and I have a few more gifts to wrap.
 I hope everyone is having a great and safe holiday.
Till next time,
Kimberly: )

No comments:

Post a Comment