Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feeling lazy

 Good evening blog friends, I hope every one's new year is off  to a great start. We had a very nice New Year celebration here at home with the kids. We ordered deli trays, made desserts, drank some Moscato {fruit punch for the kids} and it was nice, just the family.

This is the new cross stitch project I'll be working on from time to time when I'm not working on smaller projects. I have always loved these prints so when I found the cross stitch kit on clearance at Michael's I knew I had to have it.
I have gotten a bit more of it done since I took this picture but I know it will take me a while to complete it because I keep stopping to work on pin keeps and things like that.
I haven't been feeling well lately, I have COPD and sometimes simple things like sweeping or mopping the lobby {sometimes our clients pets have accidents} at work is a difficult task and can bring on an attack which is what happened a couple of days ago. This one was severe enough to cause me to nearly pass out.
Struggling to breathe causes my chest to feel sore, kinda like I've been kicked. And I feel tired a lot. I know anyone out there living with COPD or Asthma know what I'm talking about. I have never smoked nor has anyone around me so my doctor isn't quite sure how I came to have it. For a while they thought it was my heart because I was having severe chest pains and had been sick for months. After a visit to Cape Fear Valley ER I was finally diagnosed with COPD.
I would love to hear from any of you who have COPD or has someone in your family who does.
Thanks for stopping by.
Till next time,
Kimberly : )

2 comments:

  1. MMM... Mascato, I think I drank a bottle by myself on New years too! Love the new cross stitch. OLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my kinda New Year's celebration... at home with the family. Your cross stitch looks hard, but it'll be worth it for the finished beauty of it:)

    If I were you darlin' I'd google or go to webmd.com and find out all you can about your new diagnosis. Well wishes for you hon:)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete