Saturday, June 9, 2012

Junior Prom

 A few weeks ago {after many months of preparation} Ashton & Sean went to their junior prom.
My pictures turned out okay considering this was my first time ever using Ashton's digital camera I had gotten her for Christmas.
I did get a little picture happy: ) but what can I say, that's my baby.
I have to say a big thanks to my friend Loretta who let us invade her back yard for the pictures. I would love to go back one day and snap a few pics to show you of all the vignette's and separate covered seating areas. Each one is decorated beautifully country style. She does have the "magic" decorating touch.
This is the group shot back at Sean's house before heading off to dinner.
After using Ashton's camera I've gotten the bug, maybe I'll get me one of these for my birthday. You know, to me from me: ).
Till next time,
Kimberly; )

No comments:

Post a Comment