Monday, March 1, 2010

How do you spend your leisure days?

Sundays and Tuesdays are my off days. I spend my Tuesdays much the same, up at 5:30, take care of the dogs, cup of coffee in had as I sit at the computer to catch up on everyones blogs, laundry, housework, and dropping my daughter Ashton off at school. Whew, and that's just the first few hours. And of course there's always the trips to Goodwill, Salvation Army and Hope Harbor to see what treasures they have. Sometimes I hit the jackpot, sometimes I only find a few things. But I never seem to go home empty handed. Then theres the stop at WM for whatever miscellaneous items we need and then I go home to work on crafts. I've always got a project or three going on, I can never work on just one thing. On Sunday I have a lot of the same things going on but I usually have more time for blogging. Yesterday I decided it was time to bite the bullet and organize all my computer files. Craft projects, items I've downloaded, pictures, pictures and a lot more pictures. I had no idea I had so many pictures or how long it could take to organize them into seperate files. Oh my! It took most of the day and I got quite a lot done and of couse I took breaks to peak in on some of my favorite blogs. I guess you could say I'm a bit addicted to it. It is a lot of fun to see what's going on with everyone and it's also relaxing for me. Ok enough of that. I hope to get more pictures posted tomorrow now that I can find the ones I want a lot easier. I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a safe week.
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment