Friday, March 5, 2010

A Simple Life

Look what was waiting in the mail for me when I got home from work yesterday! Someone shopping in the store I work at had picked up a copy from Jenny at Just Country and let me look through it. As soon as I saw the articles I was drooling but once I read that a couple of them were in Tennessee I immediately emailed for a copy of my own. I was so excited to read that one was on the Museum of the Appalachia not far from Knoxville which is about 30 miles from where I grew up. My husband & I are planning a trip to visit my grandmother in Tennessee this spring and since we will be so close we plan to also visit the museum. Thanks so much Jill for the wonderful articles and pictures and for getting my copy to me so fast.              
Also, there's a new blog countrycomestotownnc.blogspot.com, I hope you will take time to stop by and welcome them.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't "A Simple Life" just wonderful!!
    My husband's family is from Crossville, TN and we have been to the Museum of the Appalachia before...it is a great place to visit.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete