Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I've been a bad blogger: (

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I have been away from blogging  for over two months! I'm a terrible blogger:( So much has happened since then. My youngest daughter Ashton went to Italy the first week of June and though she has seem many awesome places the trip has been hard for her. She has never been away from home for more than a couple of weeks.
so needless to say she and I are both ready for her to come home, we are counting down the days. Two weeks to go!!
Also my son Eirk and his fiance Amber  got married a couple weeks ago. My stepson Jason and stepdaughter Sabrina came to visit for a few weeks and Sunday Christopher and I head to Kure Beach NC for a few days of some much needed r&r.
There are a few changes going on inside the Country at Heart household and I'll be posting about those changes soon.
Thanks to all of you who stop by to visit.
Blessings,
Till next time,
Kimberly: )

No comments:

Post a Comment