Monday, November 15, 2010

A few finished projects

 I hope every one's week is off  to a great start. We had a very busy day at the animal hospital, lots of new puppies. Some only a few hours old. Needless to say, the day went by in a blur.
 I wanted to jump on here to do a quick post to show some of the things I got finished last night and tonight when I got home from work.
One is this freebie from the Primitive Bettys blog. If you want a quick fix, you'll love this  pattern, it stitches up fast. Be sure to stop by and visit her blog and check out her patterns free for you to copy and save as well as those she has available for purchase.
This is a Jenny Hoffman design that I got back in the summer and stitched up for my CWF friend Karen for her birthday. She has an Americana room so I thought this would be perfect for her. After I get my Christmas x-stitch patterns caught up I gotta make one for myself.
I love this little pillow, truer words have never been spoken. This one, I believe is a Sampler Girl freebie {forgive me if I'm wrong about this}. There are a lot of great patterns to be found on the Sampler Girl blog as well. I don't think I'll ever reach the end of my "want to stitch this pattern" list. But I believe that is part of the fun.
There are still several more projects to show you later but for now I'm off  to get ready for bed and do a bit of stitching before turning in.
Till next time,
Kimberly : )

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and oh my you do wonderful work!!

    Love that THANKFUL turkey pillow!

    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete