Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to school shopping and Pottery Barn

On Tuesday Ashton and I made the hour and a half trip to the Streets At Southpoint Mall in Durham, NC for a bit of back to school shopping. We did some of our shopping here at home but we don't have Abercrombie and Hollister here in Fayetteville. We had lunch and caught up a bit on how her summer in Italy went and hit the floor shopping! I visited all my favorite stores, Chico's, Cache, White House Black Market, Talbots but I behaved. I only browsed. Ashton found a lot of great sales at her two favorite stores, some were an additional 30% off. We got most of what she needed, all that's left is hair, shoes, supplies and we'll be done. After shopping inside the mall we headed to the shops outside.............
Laaaaaaa.............
I've always had to shop Pottery Barn online or by catalog so I was in Pottery Barn heaven. Ashton sat in that comfy leather chair and listened to her ipod while I meandered through the store making two trips around so as not to miss a thing. But again I was good, I didn't buy a thing. But once I have enough saved I know where our next sofa will come from. I love the idea of changing the look of a sofa just by changing the slipcover.
Then I found a new favorite store.............
I so luv, luv this store!!They have everything! Things for the kitchen, bedding, clothing! Ahhh, I wanted one of everything. But again, I was good. Although I did come home with these.............
Aren't they adorable? Seashell measuring spoons. I'm doing a bit of changing things around at our house and eventually I want more of a beachy theme. Colors that are soft and neutral and things that remind me of my favorite place, the beach.
Well, I'm off to get ready for work.
Till next time,
Kimberly: )

No comments:

Post a Comment