Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy, busy Tuesday!

Today has been such a busy day! I'm always off on Tuesday's and it never seems to fail that there are more things to do than hours in the day.
 It started with a trip to Wal Mart to return a cabinet that was way too big for the space I thought it was perfect for and to pick up purple paint samples for Ashton's bedroom walls. She's changing to a comforter we found at JC Penny's online that's strips of purple, black and zebra print fabrics. She's also been cleaning a lot of things out and needed a storage shelf with cubbies which we had to go to Target for. Then we were off to Lowe's to look for magnetic door panel rods, no luck:(   I'm having a very hard time finding these, any ideas? Ash was hungry so we made a quick stop at Burger King then TJ Maxx & Marshall's { I can't come into town without visiting two of my favorite stores} Kirklands to look for a zebra print shoe holder that fits over the door, no luck there either:(
Once I got home I went through some of the pictures stored on my computer and thought I  would add some that I like.
 
I've always liked taking pictures of flowers.
Pictures of a jail at a fort near a beach in North Carolina.
A dragon fly on the meter box outside our house and one on a statue of a seal at the Aquarium at Fort Fisher in North Carolina. I never know what I'll take a picture of so my camera is always in my purse.
Well, I'm off to read up on a few of my favorite blogs and the laundry, vacuuming and housework is patiently waiting it's turn for my attention.
Till next time,
Kimberly: )

No comments:

Post a Comment